ANNOUNCEMENT: Spaceberry 2020 Drive-In 7/3-7/4 2020!
Hey now Spaceberries. We’ve heard your requests. We now have the following ticket options available:
2 person space: $45 per night includes 2 tickets
3 person space: $65 per night includes 3 tickets
4 person space: $85 per night includes 4 tickets
If you already purchased tickets and you want to change to one of these spaces please email us at email@example.com
We will be selling 10 x 20 spaces. There are 4 options:
- 10′ x 20′ space for parking of CARS ONLY. Each space comes with 5 event tickets. No overnight camping. $100 per night/ $125 at gate
- 10′ x 20′ space for parking of Pick-ups & SUV’s. Each space comes with 5 event tickets. No Overnight camping. $100 per night/ $125 at gate
- 20′ x 40′ space for parking of RV’s Each space comes with 5 event tickets. No Hookups or Overnight Camping $150 per night/ $170 at gate
- 10′ x 20′ space for standing, lawn chairs, or blankets .Each space comes with 5 event tickets. No overnight camping. $140 per night/ $165 at gate
There is a max capacity of 5 people per space (including kids).
- We encourage everyone to purchase tickets ahead of time so we can simply scan your ticket at your car.
- When you arrive, everyone must have a mask on for check-in.
- We will be selling 10 x 20 spaces. Each space will be separated by 6 feet from the next space. Each space will come with 5 tickets.
- You must arrive in a CAR unless you have purchased a pick-up or RV spot.
- We ask that your crew rides together if possible.
- You will drive right to your space. Once at your space, you can get out of your car and remove your mask if you like.
- You must stay in your purchased space with your group for the duration of the event unless using the bathroom.
- We will have portopotties and hand washing stations at the end of each row. If you need to use, you must have a mask on when outside of your space.
- We will have roaming food vendors in carts delivering a quality cuisine straight to your site.
- We will have a fireworks show each night.
- Overnight camping is not allowed per Arkansas Dept. of Health.
- No pets allowed.
- No pop up tents allowed up once the music starts.
- Be courteous of those in front of you. We want everyone to be able to see. We will be projecting the show onto screens on the side of the stage.
Bring chairs, coolers, drinks, snacks, and/ or whatever makes you happy. We are bringing in the BIG PA for clear crisp sound throughout the venue. Isaac Palmer on lights to melt your face. Please support live music.
Do not purchase your tickets from anyone other than stubs.net. There are countless fraudsters out there. You may think you are saving money, but most of the time it’s a scam. Buy direct from us!
Here’s a map for the Spaceberry Drive in: