This is a limited capacity event so don’t delay!
Deadhead Productions is proud to present the DelMcCoury band at The Farm Camping & Events!
Tickets go on sale at Monday, 9/21 at 12:00 PM central time.
Saturday Tickets are $50 plus tax & fees and include music* & overnight camping for 10/10.
Early arrival tickets are $65 plus tax & fees and includes overnight camping on 10/9 & music/ overnight camping for 10/10.
*Premium seating pricing will be available for the first two rows. Reserved squares for up to 5 people are $100 per square. You must also purchase an event pass.
First come first serve for all other squares. No more than 5 people per square (this includes kids)
Kids 12 & under are free
We will allow people to arrive on Friday with the purchase of an early arrive ticket. If you would like to arrive earlier than Friday 10/9 or stay the evening of 10/11 or beyond, then you can book your stay through our Campground Booking system. https://reserve.campgroundbooking.com/the-farm-campground-and-events
All vehicles welcome including RV’s and campers. Overnight camping on 10/10 is included with ticket purchase.
We do have the following premium sites available for the event:
- 30 & 50 Amp Elec & water sites for RV’s & campers: $75 to $100. (campground sites 201 – 220) Site can be utilized for 10/9 & 10/10
- Premium reserved primitive sites in shaded areas: $50 (campground sites 101 – 108, 50 – 60, 1 – 20) Site can be utilized for 10/9 & 10/10
Camping is included with event pass purchase, however these sites can be purchased in addition as premium.
- All employees will wear masks and undergo temperature checks prior to starting work.
- Everyone must wear a mask upon entry. We cannot have large crowds of people gathered at individual campsites. Please limit the number of individuals at your campsite. Campgrounds will be patrolled for large gatherings.
- We will have social distancing squares drawn in the field. It is first come first serve, but no more than 5 people per square. Squares are 10 x 15. We will have individual row ushers in place and this will be strictly enforced.
- You must wear a mask in the event area until you pick your square. Then the mask can be removed.
- If a patron wants to purchase food from a vendor or use the restrooms, they must wear their mask while moving through the venue.
- Bathrooms and portopotties will be cleaned on a regular basis for your safety. They can be located at the end of the aisles along with hand washing stations.
- Bring lawn chairs and blankets for the seating area.
- Food vendors will be available. Alcohol will not be sold at this event, however you may bring your own into the seating area. We ask no glass please.
We ask that everyone follow these guidelines so we can all have a comfortable, safe experience. Keep Del safe!