Hey now Highberry! We have some very exciting news! The 7th annual Highberry Music & Arts Festival will be moving to Mulberry Mountain in 2016. We will miss our friends at Byrds Adventure Center and have enjoyed our past partnership. The future is bright and we could not be more honored to help keep the magic of Mulberry Mountain alive for years to come. This event is set to take place 6/30 – 7/4/16.
We do want to be clear that we are not losing our deeply rooted commitment to all of you who have helped spur our organic growth. There are key components of our vision that will not change.
1) We want to keep this a smaller community based festival. We will be capping our ticket sales at 4,000 attendees in order to continue to deliver on the intimate experience. We think it’s pretty cool that you can come to our events and interact with the musicians because they feel more comfortable experiencing the event in this more intimate setting.
2) Our line-up will continue to be a multi genre mix, with an emphasis on jam music.
3) We plan on keeping ticket prices affordable. Expect a very slight increase but also expect us to deliver the best line-up Highberry has ever seen.
4) For people who don’t know Deadhead Productions, let it be known that you can count on us to carry through and deliver this event. We are in no way related to the issues that occurred with Thunder on the Mountain and Phases of the Moon. Rest assured, This Event WILL NOT BE CANCELLED!!!!
5) We will have shuttles running everyday down to Mulberry Mountain’s private swimming area on the Mulberry River. There also is a trail to the Mountain Creek Waterfalls for hiking and swimming as well.
6) We will have showers and bathrooms on site for attendees to utilize.
We are excited for Highberry 2016, and we hope you are too. In the coming weeks we will begin releasing more details on tickets, camping, electrical sites, and artist announcements. We can’t wait to see you all back on the mountain!